- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit to slow roast the tenderloin or preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for a faster roast.
- Combine molasses, soy, garlic and thyme. Season roast with kosher salt and black pepper, then pour molasses mixture over the roast, spreading evenly to coat.
- Preheat a large casserole dish or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Add 4 Tbsp. of vegetable oil and sear the tenderloin, rolling it gradually in the pan to brown all sides. Remove to a fresh pan on roasting rack and roast.
- Slow roast in the oven for about 1- 1 Â½ hours until an instant read thermometer registers 120-125 degrees Fahrenheit for rare, 125-130 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare.
- Roasting at 500 degrees Fahrenheit will take approximately 25 minutes to medium-rare.
- When tenderloin is removed from oven, tent lightly with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing crosswise into Â½ inch thick slices.
Mashed Cauliflower & Bacon
Place cauliflower in pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for approximately 10 minutes. Drain and mash. Mix in cheeses, chopped bacon, scallion, butter, sour cream and salt to taste. Serve along with roast tenderloin roast.